Privacy & Cookie Page
Ascent Global, Inc. (hereby “Ascent”) is committed to respecting your privacy and any personal information you provide when you visit our website(s).
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for ascentfederal.com. It applies solely to information collected by this website and data collected as part of marketing activities by Ascent. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information (PII) is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Contact information for additional questions or concerns.
Information RetentionWe do not share, sell, or rent any information collected to third parties, and we do not intend to do so in the future. We will not share your information with any third party outside our organization other than as needed to fulfill your request (e.g., to ship an order) or as deemed legally necessary.
Your Access to and Control Over InformationYou may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via telephone at 612-439-9608 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask:
- What data do we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.